Predictions for week 21
- The Entry Deadline is June 8th 2022
- $10 entry fee must accompany picks ($1 from every entry will be set aside for pool expenses, photo copying, web space. Whatever is left over will be returned to the pot)
- Online picks: pick a winning team for every game of the regular season. Don't forget the Tie Breaker Score
- On a printed pick sheet: Pick a winning team (circle or highlight the winner) for every game of the regular season. Don't forget the Tie Breaker Score
- All entries must be in by June 8th 2022. No entries will be accepted after this date.
- Entries can be Dropped Off at Sports World in The North Gate Mall till June 8th 2022
- You earn one (1) point for every game you pick correctly (The Team you pick to win, Wins the game)
- If a game ends in a tie, no points are awarded for that game
- If the team you pick, loses, you get no points for that game
- The person with the most points at the end of the regular season wins first place in the pool.
- Prize's will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Last Place
- The prize breakdown is as follows:
- 1st in pool wins 60% of pot
- 2nd in pool wins 25% of pot
- 3rd in pool wins 15% of pot
- Last place in pool wins $10
- Random Draws Will Be Held in Weeks 4,8,12,16 for $100
- Prize money will be paid out soon after the regular season has ended. Prizes are awarded as is (no cash value)
- Tie breaker: Pick the combined score of the last game of the season. The score closest wins the tie
- If the players pick the same score or players are the same amount off the game score:
- The player with the most visitor wins, breaks the tie.
- If the players have the same amount of visitor wins, the tie breaker score will be compared to the second last game of the season. The score closest wins the tie
- A tie can still happen if: the players have the same score or are the same amount off the game score and have the same number of visitor wins and same score or are the same amount off the second last game score
- In the event of a tie the pool pot will break down as follows:
- 3 or more people tied for 1st - 100% of the pot is divided up evenly. No payouts for 2nd or 3rd.
- 2 people tied for 1st - 85% of pot is divided up between the two people tied. 15% for 3rd. If more than one person tied for 3rd they split up the 15%.
- 1 person in 1st - 60% of pot. 2 or more teied for 2nd split 40%. No payout for 3rd.
- 1 person in 1st - 60%. 1 person in 2nd 25%. 2 or more tied for 3rd split 15% of pot.
- In the case of a difference between the web site picks and the hard copies handed in, the hard copies will be used as the final say for your picks.
- If a game is missed on a printed pick sheet, the pick will be the home team
- If the tie breaker score is missed on a printed pick sheet, the score will be 50
- If winnings are not claimed with in 90 days they will be included in next seasons pool
Unless you make other arrangements to pay for Pig Skin Pickem
Please send Email Transfer To firstname.lastname@example.org
***Set Up security question, so the answer is Roughriders**